1. While she was trying to read, her friend was practicing the piano.
2. He bought several jerseys in the last two years.
3. She will bone the meat later.
4. By the time you get there they already left.
5. I was drowning. Nobody save me.
6. He said she has not returned the book yet
7. What do you darn at the moment ?
8. She thought her husband will buy a new fridge.
9. How much have you spent in London so far?
10. In a month’s time I learned mord words than ever
11. After he had seen the giraffe he spoke to the keeper.
12. He had bought weed-killer when they arrested him.
13. The plumbing always give trouble during the summer.
14. The trout had risen when they reached the lake.
15. Do you recognize this statue ?
16. They say they will not perform tomorrow.
17. What you have been doing since your last recital ?
18. As it was rain he put up his umbrella.
19. They had heard Beethoven better conducted earlier in the year.
20. What is going on here ?
21. I only just realized what she meant.
22. I never planted crocuses again.
23. Had you enjoyed yourself when I saw you at the party ?
24. I went to the zoo and I go while they are still talking about visiting it.
25. She docked at Tilbury last week.
26. He always accelerate too quickly.
27. Do you hear that awful noise ?
28. By the time the brigade arrived, the house had collapse.
29. I saw a new type of windscreen wiper while I walked round the exhibition yesterday.
30. They have been waiting to take off since ten this morning.
31. She shot at least three tigers in India last year.
32. We saw what we see.
33. He heard an owl hooting as he walking through the wood.
34. They have been producing a hundred shirts everyday for two months now.
35. Where were you going when I bumped into you ?
36. Who was told the grasshopper to dance ? The ant in the fable. 37. They wears high heels everyday last term.
38. What will you do with a gun in your car ?
39. He still not found his watch.
40. I left there several years before I found the nest.
41. When it stung him ?
42. She likes cockles. Naturally she prefers lobster.
43. Dragon-flies have very beautiful wings.
44. Time and tide don’t wait for no man, the saying run.
45. I bought some new pruners the other day.
46. The girl in the pay box seldom smiles nowadays.
47. The moment he had opened the boot the spare wheel fell out.
48. Too many cooks spoiled the broth.
49. He was leave Italy by plane yesterday.